Account Manager, School Friendly Hours
Salary £18,000 - £25,000 based on experience, with uncapped bonus opportunities.
Monday to Friday - 22.5 hours plus per week (To be agreed with successful candidate)
School Friendly Hours – with additional flexibility provided during school holidays for the successful applicant
Portal Voice and Data Ltd offers a friendly, flexible work environment where our customer service credentials are matched only by our dedication to staff wellbeing and job security, while offering opportunities for career development.
On top of our bonus scheme we are happy to offer an additional holiday buy scheme and enhanced employer contributory pension scheme (after an initial qualifying period)
As a leading Local and National supplier in the voice and data field, our Head Office has been based in Norwich for over 25 years, and we now have a rare opportunity for a new member to join our successful Account Management team.
About our Genuine Part Time ethos…
We have been always been committed to offering the same opportunities to those seeking part-time to those seeking full time employment, and a number of our Key Senior Managers work on a part time basis.
The role would suit a parent returning to work or requiring more flexibility within a supportive and working environment. Flexibility is provided around school hours and holidays.
Successful employees will have the opportunity to develop their role on a part time basis, and increase hours should that suit their family commitments in the future.
Both our Sales and Account Team Managers, work on a part-time pro rata basis.
About the role…
Our Account Managers are responsible for promoting our range of products and services to an established database of prospects, alongside existing customers. The role includes making sales appointments, overseeing the sales process and dealing with customer queries and challenges. Client retention is a key requirement. You will also compile quotations, proposals and complete general administrative tasks.
We would also consider an applicant looking for a full time position
About the person we are looking for...
We are looking for a self-motivated, target driven person who is resilient and diligent, with a growth mind set, keen to learn and coachable.
The other key requirements are:
Our ideal candidate’s past experience, preferably gained within a B2B environment, would include:
· A proven track record in telephone-based sales, achieved from outbound calling
· Successfully closing their own sales and making appointments for others
· Managing existing Accounts, retaining and expanding products and profits.
Our new team member will also ideally have:
· A-Level qualifications or above, or equivalent level in work experience
· Good level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Packages (Work and Excel particularly)
· Confidence when communicating with positions at all levels within businesses
· A good verbal and written grasp of business language to be used across all media
· The understanding of strategies and ROI reports and the ability to compile and follow through on them
· The ability to work both independently and as an integral part of a successful team
· Problem-solving skills, both autonomous and project managing with other colleagues.
About our Company ethos...
We firmly believe that we can only achieve great things by employing great people, which is why our staff lie at the heart of our business. We’re excited about welcoming a new member to our outgoing and friendly team and know that every member of staff is an asset to our business.
So if you think this advertisement resonates with you we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply…
To apply for the position of Account Manager email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.